Križanke box office
- WINTER SEASON – from 1 December 2018 to 3 May 2019:
every working day from noon am to 8.00 pm,
Saturdays from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm,
as well as one hour prior to the commencement of the event at the venue
Tel.: +386 (0)1/241 60 26, 241 60 28
Other sales points
- by telephone: +386 (0)1/420 50 00
- Hiša vstopnic (House of Tickets); Tivoli Hall, Ljubljana, Europark, Maribor) and other Eventim sales points
- Petrol service stations throughout Slovenia
- Pošta Slovenije branches (post offices)
- Kompas branches throughout Slovenia, Big Bang shops, ‘3 DVA’ Trafika kiosks, (K) kiosks, Palma tourist agency
- Slovenian Railways sales points in Ljubljana, Maribor and Celje (on the purchase of tickets for Ljubljana Festival events you receive a 50% discount on a train journey)
- In Trieste: Multimedia- Radioattività, via Campo Marzio 6, tel.: 040 304444; Ticketpoint, Corso Italia 6, tel.: 040 3498276; www.radioattivita.com; Ticketpoint, Corso Italia 6, tel.: 040 3498276
- In Austria: sales points in the Oeticket.com system
- In Croatia: sales points in the Eventim.hr system
- Holders of MasterCard, Eurocard and Visa credit cards can purchase tickets at the Eventim web shop 24 hours a day. Holders of Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard and American Express credit cards can purchase tickets by telephone on +386(0)1/241 60 26, 241 60 28 during the Križanke box office opening hours. Tickets purchased in this way must be collected on the presentation of the credit card at least half an hour prior to the commencement of the event. Payment for the ordered tickets is made when the credit card information is provided. Tickets cannot be sent by post.
Audience members are politely reminded that mobile phones, watches and other technical devices emitting acoustic signals must be switched off during performances.
Audio and video recording and photography are prohibited at all Ljubljana Festival events.
Once purchased, tickets will not be refunded.
Tickets will not be refunded if an event is interrupted by a power failure or (in the case of outdoor events) adverse weather, or disrupted by noise or any other external factor.
If an event is cancelled you may exchange your tickets for tickets to any other Ljubljana Festival event or request a refund, which must be collected within one month.
The Ljubljana Festival reserves the right to change the programme, performers, venues and scheduled start times.
Ljubljana Festival tickets are exempt from VAT (Point 13 of Article 42 of the Value Added Tax Act in conjunction with Article 69 of the Rules on implementation of the Value Added Tax Act).
Križanke Summer Theatre
The roof of the Križanke Summer Theatre was damaged by late snowfall in 2016. As a result, seating in the venue is currently exposed to the elements. Seats in rows 9A, 14 and 15, seats in the balconies and seats located by statues and towers have a restricted view of the stage.