PLÁCIDO DOMINGO, conductor
G. Verdi: REQUIEM
Under the baton of Plácido Domingo!
* Word-renowned tenor will be appearing as a conductor
* He will perform a score of truly epic proportion, Verdi’s Requiem
* A prolific and versatile performer has won 14 Grammy Awards and was awarded more than 17 Honorary Doctor of Music degrees
* His repertoire now encompasses 150 roles, with more than 3900 career performances.
* He was a member of the operatic singing group Three Tenors, performing with enormous success all over the world and attracted millions of new fans to opera
Coming to Ljubljana!