Claudi Arimany, flute & Gentile String Quartet
Glauco Bertagnin, violin
Matteo Marzaro, violin and viola
Andrea Maini, viola
Giordano Pegoraro, violoncello
- Quintet No. 2 in G Major, G 438
- Quintet No. 6 in B-flat major, G 442
W. A. Mozart:
- Quintet in D Major (Adaptation from the Opera Figaro), K 577
- Quintet in B-flat major, K 370a (361)
Jean-Pierre Rampal, who is probably the best flautist of all time, wrote: »Claudi Arimany belongs among the greatest flautists of his generation. He is also among those, who are putting their technique in the service of musical expression. Such artists are rare! « Arimany, who is Spaniard by nationality and performs all over the world, is a member of all the important international juries at the prestigious music competitions. His interpretations have been recorded on numerous compact discs.
The Gentile String Quartet is a young ensemble of excellent Italian musicians that have distinguished themselves at the prestigious music competitions and gained precious experience in the most renowned Italian string orchestras, such as Solisti Veneti and Venice Baroque Orchestra. They have also played in various important ensembles in Switzerland and Germany.
They chose for their tonight’s concerts the works by Luigi Boccherini, as well as three quintets by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. And that is a programme that certainly puts the skills of every professional musician at test.
- Green field, Red soil
- Up and Down1/32 Up and Down2/32 Up and Down3/32 Up and Down4/32 Up and Down5/32 Up and Down6/32 Up and Down7/32 Up and Down8/32 Up and Down9/32 Up and Down10/32 Up and Down11/32 Up and Down12/32 Up and Down13/32 Up and Down14/32 Up and Down15/32 Up and Down16/32 Up and Down17/32 Up and Down18/32 Up and Down19/32 Up and Down20/32 Up and Down21/32 Up and Down22/32 Up and Down23/32 Up and Down24/32 Up and Down25/32 Up and Down26/32 Up and Down27/32 Up and Down28/32 Up and Down29/32 Up and Down30/32 Up and Down31/32 Up and Down32/32 Up and Down
- Vlado Kreslin